Services provided include:
- Psychotherapy-Individual (Adult), Children, Couples, Family
- Family mediation
- Parent coordination
- Collaborative Family Law Mental Health Professional
All services are provided in a safe, professional and confidential environment. All information shared in the therapeutic session is held in the strictest confidence.
Consultation and Psychotherapy Fees
- Initial Consultation (Individual): (50 minute hour)- $150.00
- Follow-Up Individual Psychotherapy: (50 minute hour)- $120.00
- Initial Consultation (Couples/Family): (50 minute hour)- $150.00
- Follow-Up Couples/Family Psychotherapy: (50 minute hour)- $130.00
- Collaborative Family Law Mental Health Cases: (60 minute hour)-$150.00
- Guardian ad Litem, Parent Coordination, and Parenting Plans: (60 minute hour)-$150.00
Ms. Cook is the process of withdrawing from most insurance panels on which she has served. Please let her know which insurance you currently have to ensure she is still on that plan. If it is one she is withdrawing from, we can discuss options for payment. It is important to know that many plans include out of network benefits which could reimburse you for therapy costs. Check your plan to determine if you have these benefits and whether there is a separate yearly deductible.
- Aetna Behavioral Health
- Beech Street Corporation
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield PPO (including Blue Options)
- Cigna Healthcare
- Managed Care Concepts (Memorial Healthcare)
- MH Net
- New Directions
- United Healthcare
- Sliding Scale Fee is available
It is recommended that you contact your insurance company prior to the scheduled appointment to obtain the necessary authorization which may be required for reimbursement of services. Payment is expected at the time services are rendered. Payment is accepted in the form of credit card, debit card, cash or personal check. A 24 hour notice of cancellation is required for scheduled appointments. Patients will be responsible for a fee consistent with the reimbursement rate for their insurance company for failing to cancel an appointment without a 24 hr notice (minimum of a $60 fee).
Ms. Cook utilizes an eclectic approach in her therapy. A variety of modalities are offered and include cognitive behavioral strategies, solution based techniques, and client-centered goal-setting. She works with several physicians and psychiatrists in the area to maintain continuity of care between her clients and their doctor or psychiatrist.